Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2010 Recruiting Update

Got word today that Penn State has added a late addition to their 2010 recruiting class. Alex Mateas an offensive lineman from Ottawa. For those confused, Ottawa is in Canada. This is not another walk-on situation, Mateas will be on scholarship.

I have been receiving a lot of flak recently for the negative tones to my posts. There are two reasons for this. I would like to see Penn State win a national championship again in my lifetime. Also, I am scared about the upcoming season.

This is the first season since 2000 where I felt we have no chance of going undefeated. We are going to get smashed at Alabama, we are going to get smashed at Iowa, and we are going to get smashed at Ohio State. While that may be cool with JoePa, that is not cool with me.

Email me mailbag questions to 717Rizk@gmail.com.

Let's go State!

No comments:

Post a Comment